What is 33 Cents a Day: The Cost of Good Government (Rev. 2016)?
- A collection of related essays
- Offering perspective to readers with different political points of view
- Change to Government
- Replace Income Taxes and Balance the Budget
- Offers a system to locally fund Politics
Why should you sell this book?
- The blog 33centsaday.com has over ten thousand comments a month
- Marketing is Affiliate based with a 50% commission
- Would like Affiliates to use their own landing pages
Who is the Market for 33 Cents a Day: The Cost of Good Government (Rev. 2016)?
- Tea Party supporters
- Seniors who want to save Social Security
- Sanders supporters who believe in wealth transfer
- Those believing in a Balance Budget.
- Equitable trade supporter, versus free and fair trade
- Anyone who supports local control of government
How can I help you sell more books?
- Willing to work with high producers to provide Posts
- Open to ideas from Affiliates to create interest in book